Under bright open skies over the gateway of Marin Headlands, Chris and I set up camera equipment right along the edge of the water to photograph a new heroine, Gina. Before us are expansive views of the San Francisco Bay and cityscape. And the Golden Gate Bridge, its red majestic lines demarcating land and water, manmade and nature, earthly and ethereal.
Gina is herself a duality, a neurobiologist with a strong spiritual practice. She catalyzed thoughtful conversations. Just five below, each a philosophical musing:
- Share good things. Share instead of hoard and see what comes back.
- Begin a meditation practice. Sit just five minutes a day of consciously paying attention to only your breath.
- Could children be our ultimate mindfulness teachers?
- Yes to bringing more consciousness to our corporate world.
- What happens when we let go of our tight fists?